Background

Monday, May 27, 2013

Experience: My Prayer: Higher Than This.

God, My Father!

You said to come to you , seek Your Word. Today, my prayer is HELP!

God, as I sit here today at work, I can't help but to think that about my life and the mental ground that I stand. I've been existing - not present in the world. I've been going through the motions not experiencing life and all that it has to offer. I feel as if life is

I feel as if I could do more and be more for my daughter, but God I feel my energy depleting. Am I fighting happiness? Am I fighting the progress? Am I fighting faith? Am I fighting You, Lord? What I know is that I am tired of fighting whatever is blocking me from my blessings. I sit here at work and can't help but think that I am here for a purpose and it's higher than any spreadsheets and creative deadlines. 

 
God, please HELP!
  Hear.Every.Lone.Pray!
 

Why do I feel confused. I was always told that when you're confused, God is working! I feel torn - my dream to be an entrepreneur (or Mom-Preneur) lives inside of me, but I'm torn. I know I must step up and leap forward knowing that faith will thrust me forward and onward. I think about my now 13 year old daughter who solely depends on me. Am I being selfish by jumping? My decision affects her as well. 




“Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.” ~C.S. Lewis
  
I want to live and not exist. And for majority of my life, I've existed. I have yet to participate in life. I am very much aware that I've given more of myself to others than myself. I am more than aware that I can no longer make myself available and expend so much energy on others. I work so hard and give 150% while at work and at home. I feel that there's more for me and that I must continue on a path higher than this. 


While at my desk, Father you orchestrated the song, Stand, to play and It was confirmed to me that you know my heart's desires and it's your will that shall be done to move me.
 

  • What do you say when you're all alone? STAND
  • What do you give when you've given your all? STAND
  • How do you handle the guilt of you past- how do you deal with the shame. How do you smile when your smile has been broken with pain? STAND
Listen, You just STAND and watch the Lord see you through. God has a purpose; God has a plan!

Father, the last few days have been very trying for me, but I have to believe that you got my back--my front--my sides -- my life! I will continue to praise You in all of your glory.

 In Jesus name,

Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment