Background

Monday, August 16, 2010

Epiphany!

e·piph·a·ny  /ɪˈpɪfəni/ Show Spelled[ih-pif-uh-nee] -

  1. A sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
  2. The manifestation of a supernatural or divine reality.
  3. Any moment of great or sudden revelation.

    As I performed my morning stretches today, I felt as if I was in a strange place. My room became an unfamiliar territory to me. Where could I have been?... Richmond, Chicago, perhaps Charlotte. For sure, it wasn't Miramar.

   As I stood there, in mere confusion, It hit me that God was revealing something to me...like an Epiphany!!!

   My body was rushed with anxiety and I found it hard to breathe. Although I suffer from anxiety, this rush was quite different from the others. 

God revealed a plan that depicted a sense of my own. Perhaps moving forward with starting a business with my sister or just starting over somewhere different and in a different field. Starting my own means crawling before I walk and standing up and letting go. I must accept this plan and move forward.

                         ...Step out on faith and fear not...Trust Him!
                     
MY EPIPHANY....
 I plan to take more chances and be happy. Be happy with my body, my spirit, my thoughts, my feelings...with ME!!!

I plan to venture out and accept my marketing talents... whether it's creating an imacculate party or invite to visualizing the branding of a product from concept to launch.


In the words of Chrisette Michelle, " It just came to me, like an Epiphany!

Smoochies!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment