Background

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Birthday Goodies!!!



I love love love GOODIES....and my family and friends are well aware that I LOVE GOODIES!!!

My sister bought me a bottle of wine and the BESTEST- yes I said BESTEST - cupcakes ever in the world....Misha's Cupcakes.


Misha's Mini Cupcake

The owner, Misha, has a wonderful and cute business in Miami. Everytime I go to Miami, I make it my business to stop by Misha's to grab a cupcake or two, or three or twelve. Not to mention, Misha and I were high school classmates - Go Cavaliers!

My second goody was given to me by a family friend owns a jewelry business, For Women With Style. The owner, Dee, customized my Lady In Red..Earrings just for me.

 She customize each jewelry piece to your request. The jewelry speaks to women with style and who has a flare to dare!

Happy Birthday to ME!

Smooches!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment